While you’re unlikely to find luxury stores while on vacation in the Black Hills, that doesn’t mean you’ll be short of shopping options in the area! The Black Hills features dozens of quirky, independent shops selling an enormous variety of goods – from Native American textiles to handmade jewelry, one-of-a-kind art pieces, furniture, and so much more!
- Deadwood Tobacco Co. And Cigar Bar – If you’re a tobacco enthusiast, don’t miss out on this hotspot. With just about every tobacco product and accessory available, you’ll be able to stock up on unique, hard-to-find cigars, cigarillos and more! Find them @ 628 Main Street Deadwood, SD 57732
- Miss Kitty’s Mercantile – This quirky gift shop features artisanal soaps, Western-themed gifts, apparel, and much more. Find them @ 649 Main Street, Deadwood, SD 57732
- High Mountain Outfitters – Located north of Deadwood in Spearfish, High Mountain Outfitters sells climbing and outdoor accessories – it’s an ideal place to stock up on gear if you’re planning a long outdoor adventure in the black Hills. Find them @ 740 N. Main Street Spearfish, SD
- Jacobs Gallery – Jacobs Gallery sells hundreds of unique Western art pieces from local artists. From framed artwork to home decor, artisan glassware and so much more, you can find something truly one-of-a-kind at this boutique gallery in Deadwood. Find them @ 670 Main St Deadwood, SD 57732
- Madame Peacock’s – Madame Peacock’s is a ladies’ accessory shop that sells boots, clothing, and even beer and soft drinks! Grab a beverage, relax, and browse away! Find them @ 638 Main St Deadwood, South Dakota 57732
- Hot Leathers Sturgis – Sturgis is the biker capital of South Dakota, and Hot Leathers Sturgis offers apparel, accessories, and more to the bikers who flock to this destination! Find them @ 1000 Main St., Sturgis, SD 57785
- Fabric Junction – Are you interested in sewing and quilting? If so, Fabric Junction in Sturgis is a great place to visit. With hundreds of hard-to-find fabrics and plenty of specialty items, you’re sure to find something you’ll love. Find them @ 1609 Junction Sturgis, SD 57785
- Unique To Antique – Unique To Antique is a specialty antique store in Sturgis, offering an enormous variety of unique vintage items. The stock is always changing, and you’re sure to find some great bargains on antique products! Find them @ 1132 Main St, Sturgis, SD 57785
- Main Street Souvenirs – Main Street Souvenirs features a bar, as well as a variety of souvenirs for both bikers and tourists. Find them @ 1064 Main St, Sturgis, SD 57785
- Big Al’s Swap Shop – At Big Al’s Swap Shop, you can find jewelry, leather goods, biker accessories, and t-shirts – as well as a tattoo shop, and a bar where you can relax and drink down some ice-cold beers. Find them @ 1123 Main St, Sturgis, SD 57785
- Prairie Edge Trading Co And Galleries – This quirky gallery focuses on Native American and Western art, and includes an art gallery, bookstore, souvenir shop, and even live Native music performances. Find them @ Find them @ 606 Main St, Rapid City, SD 57701
- The Shops At Main Street Square – In this cozy mall, you can visit nearly a dozen stores, including Mitzi’s books, Who’s Toys, Seeley’s Clothing, and the quirky Alternative Fuel Coffee House. With plenty of food and shopping options available, you’re sure to have a blast. Find them @ 512 Main St, Rapid City, SD 57701
- Black Hills Vinyl – Black Hills Vinyl is the premier destination for vinyl, turntables, and related accessories in the Black Hills. With an enormous collection of both new and vintage records, audiophiles are sure to delight in this Rapid City store! Find them @ 622 St Joseph St, Rapid City, SD 57701
- St. Joe Antiques Mall – St. Joe Antiques Mall brings more than a dozen antique vendors together under one roof – allowing you to browse an enormous stock of affordable vintage goods. From bags to furniture, home decor, and even collectibles like comic books and toys, you can find it all at St. Joe Antiques Mall. Find them @ 615 St Joseph St, Rapid City, SD 57701
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – This franchise offers delightful, delicious chocolate that’s made in the Rocky Mountains. With plenty of options and styles available, you’ll find what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth! Find them @ 507 6th St, Rapid City, SD 57701
- The Spice & Tea Exchange Of Rapid City – If you love artisan teas and hard-to-find spices, this is where you want to be in Rapid City! With an enormous selection of spices and tea, as well as an 18th-century “Trading Post” aesthetic, this quirky shop is a destination for locals and tourists alike. Find them @ 519 6th St, Rapid City, SD 57701
Shop The Black Hills!
Whether you’re staying at Executive Lodging and shopping in nearby Deadwood, or making the journey to Rapid City or Sturgis, you’re sure to find the best shopping options around with this list. So pick a few places that interest you and give them a visit – or take a look at some of our other blog posts to learn more about activities in the Black Hills.