Our Favorite Black Hills Hiking and Adventures Information
- Mickelson Trail: 109 miles with several trailheads $3/daily pass or $15/annual pass
- Black Elk Peak/Harney Peak: The highest point in South Dakota known as Harney Peak for over 150 years, was renamed Black Elk Peak in 2016.
- Black Hills Addict: In-Depth Black Hills Hiking Information
- Custer State Park: Custer State Park in the Black Hills encompasses 71,000 acres of spectacular terrain and an abundance of wildlife.
- High Mountain Outfitters: Popular Destinations
- 10 Black Hills Hiking Trails: A lit of our favorite trails
- Jewel Cave National Monument Area: Caving and other Jewel Cave Recreation information
- Rent a Bike: Black Hills Area Bike Shops