First Time Visitors
With so many options for lodging, why choose a vacation home with Executive Lodging of the Black Hills? Below are just a few reasons, but really, you’ll need to stay with us to truly appreciate the difference.
- Executive Lodging ranks high on customer satisfaction surveys.
- We answer our telephones 24/7, and are there for our Black Hills visitors before, during and after their stays.
- We have a high repeat guest percentage. Once people experience one of our homes, they come back again and again.
- We don’t nickle and dime our guests with surprise charges such as cleaning fees, hot tub fees, etc.
- Executive Lodging works closely with the home owners to provide the best amenities and most desired home features.
- You get a lower cost per person for groups than a traditional hotel.
- You won’t wake up to a concrete parking lot or a noisy street – our lodges are secluded yet close to all the great adventures the Hills has to offer.
Read what some of our guests have had to say about their stay:
“Celebrating our Anniversaries together was something my siblings and I, our spouses, and my parents had talked about for several years. When I heard about “Executive Lodging of the Black Hills” I decided it was... Read more
“Last summer we stayed at a lodge for a big family vacation. We had a total of 13 people with ages from 5 to 65. Everyone absolutely loved it. The decor was just breathtaking, definitely... Read more
“It was a fantastic home with absolutely everything you could hope for or need. We have been renting vacation homes for some time now, and this was among the best we have stayed in. Of... Read more
“We searched high and low through the internet for places to hold our family reunion. I spent hours on the internet looking for just the right place that had all the amenities that would enable... Read more
“Our usual accommodations are rentals because of the freedom they allow. But we’ve never stayed anywhere that was so beautiful or well-equipped. There was nothing that was overlooked; the kitchen was stocked better than my... Read more
“July 2009 was our first experience staying in a vacation home. It was a truly relaxing, cozy, home-away-from home. We enjoyed waking to the sun inside our warm log home, sipping morning coffee on the... Read more
“June 2013 “Everyone who attended our family reunion and 90th Birthday Party for my mother was exceptionally pleased with the facilities. You can put a great group of people into bad lodging and it will... Read more